Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Chapter 4: Check out my balls!

Balls!

I admit I bought these suckers out of idle curiosity. What did they DO, exactly? Were they really effective? The whole idea just seemed...weird.

So I got myself some sheep balls.

When they arrived, I was underwhelmed. I don't know what I expected, really. They just weren't remarkable at all. They weren't fuzzy and cute like little sheep. Kind of meh. "Oh, well," I thought, "this is all a grand experiment. Let's just check out these balls." And with that, I tossed 'em in my next load going into the dryer.

Ba-BAM!

They minimized static, just like a dryer sheet.

My clothes weren't wrinkled, just like a dryer sheet.

And then there was this: they reduced my drying time! By a lot!

Say what?!?

Yup, that's right, not only did they do the stuff dryer sheets do, but they also reduced the amount of time it took to dry my clothes. Which means my dryer runs for less time. And it means less wear on my clothes and linens.

There was one downside I noticed: while my balls were impressive, they didn't make my clothes smell nummy-fresh right out of the dryer. And that was a big downside for me because I do the chore of laundry, I want a nummy-fresh smelling bunch of clothes as a payoff for my effort.

My balls didn't smell nummy-fresh.

I checked out the reviews and discovered that I could oil my balls! Just add a few drops of essential oil to each ball to get whatever delicious, delightful, fantastic smell you want.

Now my balls smell like bergamot, ya'll! And I love it!

These things are a no-brainer in my opinion: they do everything you want them to do for your laundry, they help reduce waste and energy use, and you can make them smell like whatever smell you want! You're never out of dryer sheets, and they last for months and months and months, apparently.

So, go ahead...check out my balls. I think you're gonna like 'em.


No comments:

Post a Comment